[Cssa-L] Need Volunteers for the Mid-Autumn Festival on Oct. 3rd, thanks for your support!

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:37:18 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I'm Ye Hong (Solar), one of the candidates for CSSA President of 2009-2010. The Mid-Autumn festival celebration will be held on Oct. 3rd, the current CSSA President Teng Zhang, the other two candidates and I will host the event and the presidency eletion.

WE NEED YOUR HELPS AND SUPPORTS for holding this annual celebration!
We need:
1) 10 volunteers to distribute the food

2) 4 volunteers to carry the food from food supplier

3) 1 volunteer to stamp tickets on participants' wrists.

4) 1 volunteer to collect the ticket fee

Anyone who is willing to help us out please feel free to contact me, President Teng Zhang, or the other two candidates Lu He and Weijia Zhang, ASAP in the upcoming week.
Your quick responses and kindly helps are highly appreciated!!!

Best regards,
Solar

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:

Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.