[Cssa-L] A car for sale

Annie Aurora anniewhen at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 23:49:02 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have  a car for sale. Here's a description of the car.

Make: Buick
Model: Century
Body: Sedan
Color: Tan
Year: 2001
Engine: V6 3.1L
Transmission: automatic
Mileage: 160,000
Price: $3,000

Power window, power seat, power lock, cruise, stereo audio systems(radio, cassette that you can play mp3 with),
good air conditioning, front airbags.

I have just replaced all four tires. The car has a timing chain rather than a timing belt, so you
don't ever need to change it. It has a stylish look, is clean inside and outside and in good condition. The car offers
a handy feeling for the driver behind the wheel.

If you are interested, you can reply this mail or call 740-331-1766.

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com