[Cssa-L] Invitation to Bible Discovery Group for International Students this Tuesday Night

Philip Wei philywei at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:37:57 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

My name is Philip Wei, I'm writing to you because I wanted to invite you to
the Bible Discovery Group for international students this coming Tuesday
(September 15th) from 7:00pm - 8:00pm at Baker 512.

This Bible Discovery Group is held by Campus Crusade for Christ/Bridges
International and is aimed to provide a home away from home for
international students, as well as a place to hang out with American
students, to learn about each other's culture, and to discuss spiritual
questions. During our group time, we will be singing songs, enjoying snacks,
playing games, praying and learning the Bible together by discussing series
of interesting questions. You are welcome to join us to enjoy a little break
from the stressful schoolwork.

Feel free to email me back if you have any questions.

--
Blessings,
Philip Wei

"It is more blessed to give than to receive"  -- Acts 20:35