[Cssa-L] Toshiba Satellite A215 For Sale Good Condition (update)

Laya Djonabaye benlayos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:16:29 EDT 2009

Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite (used)

I am selling a used but in excellent condition laptop. This laptop is about
5 months old and was mainly used for school. The only reason I am selling it
is because I just bought a new computer that is smaller and more convenient
for school purposes. This is a great laptop, runs vista without any
problems. Please contact me at 740-274-2314 or email for more information.

More information:
32 bit operating system AMD Turion TM- 64 x 2 monile technology, TL-60 2.00
GHz, Memory 2.0 GB

I am selling the computer for $500 or best offer.

Thank you,
Laya