[Cssa-L] Weijia Zhang, the last candidate who should be your first option!

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:11:31 EDT 2009

大家好,我是来迟的最后一位候选人――张维嘉。从小生长在内蒙古,辽阔的大草原给了我宽广的胸怀。一年前我从北京邮电大学世纪学院转学来到俄亥俄大学,现在是一名
OU电子工程专业大三学生。我带着梦想与无限的热诚来竞选新学年的中国学生学者联谊会主席。希望以我的经验和能力为联谊会和在OU
的众多中国学生学者做出一些贡献。

请大家相信我,支持我,我会成为一名让你们放心主席,因为我有着同其他两位候选人一样的热情与决心,也会一直站在你们身边和你一同进步,我会用我的真诚的心,丰厚的经验翻开联谊会新的篇章。以下两方面将会使我工作重点。

 一方面我希望通过更新联谊会的官方主页以及已有的BBS,Mail list
有效地传达信息和听取大家的意见。让大家能够更多的融入到中国人自己社团。我会通过春节晚会等活动给大家创造更多相聚的机会,让大家感到大家庭的温暖。

 我还会同样专注于提高社团的影响力。联谊会举办的每一次大型活动都代表着中国人在OU
的形象,我会尽我全力办好未来每一次活动。我深信我们有这样的实力让越来越多的人关注我们的协会,也了解和欣赏我们的文化。让我们的同学通过自己的社团结交更多的各国友人。让我们的学生会不仅成为中国人的大家庭,更成为
OU多元文化背景下的一颗明珠。

 最后,感谢那些为中国学生学者联谊会曾经奉献或是正在辛劳的人们。感谢你们为大家所做的一切, 我会珍惜今天的一切更将会努力开创美好的明天!

 谢谢大家的支持!!张维嘉不会让大家失望!!

 (感谢各位阅读我的竞选宣言,希望大家能够向我提出宝贵的意见和建议,张维嘉愿虚心接受。如果您有任何想法或是愿意加入我的竞选团队,您可以发送邮件到:
1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com 或者 wz144508 at ohio.edu。我相信我们可以携手开创美好的明天。)

简历见附件

* *

* Weijia Zhang, the last candidate who should be your first option!*

Dear students and scholars

*My name is Weijia Zhan**g*. I am from Huhehot, Inner Mongolia, and I
attended Century College of Beijing University of Post and Telecommunication
for two years before coming to Ohio University. At present, I am a junior
Electrical Engineering student. Today I am sending this letter to ask you
for your vote for CSSA President.

*I believe* I am the right candidate for President because I am honest,
dependable, experienced, and most importantly, a leader. I am determined to
stand up for all of you as students and unify the Chinese community at Ohio
University.

*My plan* for the president has two directions to work on for the coming
year. With the increasing number of Chinese students coming to OU, it is
often a challenge to bridge the ideas and information of the Chinese
community at large. One of the most important goals of CSSA is to establish
and strengthen that link. As President, I intend to accomplish this through
use of the CSSA website and BBS, as well as strong promotion of CSSA events.
I will use the website and BBS as invaluable tools, and with proper updates
and maintenance, and then they can be used to keep the members of CSSA
connected. Everything in my plan is to makes the feeling given by our
association more like a big family

*It is equally important* for CSSA to promote a positive image of Chinese
culture and people at OU. I believe our events are one of the best ways to
recruit new members, and it is crucial to organize them well, so the entire
principles will do our best on every open event we hold in the future. I
believe we have the quality and ability to let more native people concern
and appreciate our culture and ourselves. To make our talent be witnessed,
to make our voice be heard, all we need is a shapelier and efficient
institutional organization, and I believe I can show you how it works. The
goal which I want our CSSA to achieve is a big Chinese family virtually and
a bridge which connects us with more people from other cultures.

*Finally*, I would like to thank all of CSSA members, who have dedicated
themselves to the betterment of the association. You have done a great deal
to make CSSA the great organization it is today. I really treasure it and
believe that I have the will, ability, and commitment to run it well!

*So please save your votes for the last candidate―Weijia Zhang!*

Thanks for your support!

Have a good one!

(Thanks for all of you read through this letter. As I said I would like to
hear you, so if you have any questions, suggestions or you might want to
join in my group to dedicate for the association, please contact with me
without hesitation. I am looking for the vice-presidents right now, so
e-mail me if you are interested.  1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com   or
wz144508 at ohio.edu)

Best

Weijia Zhang