[Cssa-L] shampoo and conditioner for sale

徐潼 harrietdali at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:42:02 EDT 2009

Hi everybody, I have a 90 percent new shampoo and hair conditioner for sale.

I just bought it five days ago and it is only used for three times.

But now I bought new ones whose functions are more suitable for me so I would like to sell those former ones.

The brand of them is quite popular I think------Herbal essences  (and the bottles of them are pretty nice)

and I'm sure you can find it in most of the markets here such as CVS, target, kroger and so on.

The main function of these is Hydralicious (self-targeting shampoo and revitalisant conditioner,for balance from root to tip).

Those girls who want to save more water in your hair, this is a good choice.

The original price of the shampoo is 4.** dollars(sorry I cannot remember it clearly), so is the price of the conditioner.

And now I would like to charge the two things for 5 dollars in total.

Anyone interested in them please reply me to my email: harrietdali at Hotmail.com. Thank you very much!