[Cssa-L] 请大家支持何璐!!

何璐 helu001 at 163.com
Mon Sep 7 21:06:29 EDT 2009

大家好,我叫何璐,来自于江西省九江市.作为一名CSSA09-10年主席候选人,我十分高兴的在这里介绍自己。我目前是商学院会计系大四的学生,曾经就读于北京交通大学,2007年时转入OU继续完成本科学位。

今年将是我在OU的最后一年,我希望在这一年里我可以把我在OU近三年来的所见以及所想转化为动力投入到学生会的工作中去。 经历过挫折,才学会成长。 正是这样,我在OU我度过了最难忘的大学时光。海外的生活,总是开始的特别艰辛,但是我很幸运的得到了很多人和来自CSSA大家庭的帮助,而现在我也希望把这颗感恩的心投入到CSSA的工作中去,让所有在OU的中国人感受到家的凝聚力。

参与今年主席选举有以下两点原因:其一是对工作我有一股执着的热情,其二是我有一颗不打折扣的责任心。 有人说,从事一项事业的原动力是热情,那么,我所拥有的就是对于学生会的工作的十万分执着的热情。 当然,仅仅有热情是远远不够的,还要有虚心的态度。
我认为虚心会使人进步,而骄傲却会永远的成为成功路上的绊脚石。所以如果我能当选,一定会把大家的困难当作自己的困难,大家的意见当作对我工作最好的指南。我将致力于把cssa打造成一个真正的学生组织,建立起中国学生学者之间交流的平台, 让更多的中国学生学者能在cssa这座桥梁上走的更近,手握的更紧。就像李明老师在前不久的迎新会上的说的:“因为我们都是中国人!”

我将会以历届学生会主席以及成员的优秀工作作为我的榜样,延续这种为大家服务的精神,在以后的工作里创新,务实,希望大家能够支持我,在中秋节联欢的时候投我一票,我将以实际行动服务CSSA,感谢大家的信任!

如果您有任何疑问,请给我发email或者打电话,附件是我的简历,如果你想了解我更多的工作以及学习经历,欢迎点击浏览,非常感谢大家,希望大家新的学期一切顺利,中秋节见!^_^

Hey everyone, my name is Lu He and I am from JiuJiang City,Jiang Xi Province. As a candidate of the 2009-2010 annual president election, I am very honored to be here and introduce myself. Currently, I am a senior student majoring in Accounting at college of business in Ohio University. I went to Beijing JiaoTong University in Beijing for my freshman year, in 2007,I transferred to Ohio University to finish my Bachelor degree here.

I am running for the president of CSSA this year because this is my last year in OU and I am willing to dedicate to our Chinese students and scholars association. I spent most of my college life in Ohio University. Studying abroad is not as easy as we thought, but I was so lucky to get a lot of help from everyone around me. I am heartily grateful for all the help I received and am willing to work for the Chinese Student and Scholar's Association to offer that same help for others. I hope my work will make everyone in OU feel like home through the CSSA.

There are two reasons that I am running for president: first is all the ethusiasm that I have for the job and the second is my unbeatable work ethic. wisdom said: enthusiasm is the key to be successful. Nevertheless, enthusiasm and passion are never enough,I believe modesty helps one go forward, whereas conceit makes one lag behind. If I can be the president of CSSA, I will stand on your side and try to solve as many problems as you have, and I would like to take all the opinions and suggestions as the guide of my works. I will delicate to make CSSA as a real students and scholars association, and build the bridge between everyone. I hope the bridge will bring everyone closer and hold our hands tighter. Just like Dr.Lee said in the new students orientation: "we are all Chinese!"

I will set all the successful accomplishments from the previous presidents as my example, continue to work hard for the best interests of all the students and serve my best to all of you. I will not only strive to be a creative leader but also deal with concrete matter that is related to work.

I hope you will vote for me and support me in Mid-autumn Festival celebration event, I will do my best to thanks all of you!

Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions or concerns, and the attachment is my resume, you are more than welcome to read it if you would like to know more about me.

Thanks everyone!
Have a great night and good luck for the coming quarter!

Best regards,
Lu

Ohio University

College of Business