[Cssa-L] World Performance

Wuhuihua wuhuihuaapply at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Sep 4 20:35:39 EDT 2009

>From International Culture Communtiy:

The purpose of International Culture Community is to strengthen international alliances of cultures, and promote mutual understanding and respect for other cultures and traditions. I.C.C will provide an opportunity for students at Ohio University to know a variety of cultural exchange programs that further their majors and futures. Our mission is to guide and encourage future students to deepen their understanding of other cultures and tradition so they can, helping with the exchange of different traditions and cultures.

The event: World Performance

EVENT DESCRIPTION
The name of the event will be World Performance. The event will be held on              Saturday, September 26th, 2009.                 The evening will start out with performances in            Memorial Auditorium.        The performance will consist of different countries showcasing their culture and tradition. Before each country performs, there will be a five minute presentation to introduce the country and culture. While at the performances, an announcement will be made about donating to money to a local charity. There will be donation boxes set up where people can make their donations.

Performances
Performances will be held at Memorial Auditorium after dinner from 8 pm to 11:30pm on September 26th, 2009. There will be different countries there that will showcase their culture and tradition with a performance. There will also be a brief presentation of each country before their performances. From performances and presentation, we can know each country’s culture and people, which can strengthen the relationship among different country’s people.

Sincerely

Huihua(The president of International Culture Community)