[Cssa-L] China's 60th National Day

tz309806 at ohio.edu tz309806 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 4 17:19:56 EDT 2009

Dear Chinese Students:

         I am Teng Zhang, the President of CSSA (2008-2009). As we all know
that China's 60th National Day is approaching. CSSA of OU, CSSS of OSU and
several other CSSA organizations of universities in the state of Ohio will
host a grand ceremony for this event.

         As a contribution to the Chinese residents living in the State of
Ohio, CSSA at OU would like to perform several shows during the event and I
hope our students at OU will participate to show your talents and enthusiasm.
Please contact me as soon as possible if anyone is interested in performing at
the event. Any form of performance especially group dance is welcome.

                              Teng
                              CSSA