[Cssa-L] 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES for sale $3500

Jia Guo aspen.guo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 23:41:15 EDT 2009

I am selling my 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES Sedan 4D, automatic transmission. It's literally a big car, with a very big trunk. You can move a lot of stuff by it, even small furnitures.

I spent $2500 to replace the engine last winter. This car has over 100,000 miles on it but the new engine has only about 90,000 miles now, and it's very very quiet. I can drive more than 31 miles per gallon on highway. It's hard to find another V6 2.7 engine to have the same MPG. That's even better than my honda accord with 2.2L engine and smaller body.
I spent $400 to replace the A/C compressor three month ago. The A/C is literally ice-cold now.
This car has four brand new tires, so you don't have to spend $400 to replace them in the next two years.
Two months ago I spent another $400 to replace the front tire rods, so it runs smoothly.

I say all these because I wanna let you know that I have fixed everything even it's not necessary (like the tire rod), and it's not a good idea for me to sell this car after spending all these money, the only reason is I don't need it anymore. I say all these because I wanna let you know that you don't have to spend a single doller on those places where I've already spent. I have all the paper works for these repair work.

It's a great running car. I drove this car to LA, New York and many other places, almost several round-trips coast to coast. There was no problem at all. So MOST of the miles on it are high-way miles.

This car looks great.. Some dents and scratch but not a big problem at all.

Give me a call at 937-768-2495. I may not answer your call because I work everyday. Just leave me a message, I will call you back soon. You can also email me back if you have any question.

Test drive it.
I ask for $3500.

Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Power Seat
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Single Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Alloy Wheels
Dual Front Air Bags

P.S. I suggest that don't stick on the kbb price. Think about it, if I didn't fix all these places, maybe you wouldn't notice all of them, and I am sure that I would like to sell it as the kbb price, but after all you still have to spend these money, or even more.