[Cssa-L] CSSA 2010 Spring Festival Performance

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 00:42:03 EDT 2009

*CSSA 2010 Spring Festival Performance***

*中国学生学者联谊会** 2010**年春节联欢晚会***

每一年,春节联欢晚会都是我们中国学生学者联谊会最隆重的活动之一。今年的春晚将安排在2010年2月14
日(情人节)举行。你想成为这次活动中的一份子吗?加入我们吧!

Every year, spring festival performance is one of our biggest celebrations.
This year we are going to have our spring festival performance on February
14th, which is the Valentines’ Day.

Do you want to join us and perform your talent?

 现在我们需要:

(*表演者**/**团体* (各类精彩表演均可,舞蹈,演唱,乐器演奏,相声,小品等)

PS:自备节目者/团体将另行通知面试时间,有兴趣者亦可报名参加,将安排排练时间,人数不限,男女不限。

We need performers and crews

If any of you have already made your own performances, we will have a
rehearsal evaluation process to elect the qualified ones, you can contact us
for the following positions:

 *主持人* (四名,两名中国学生,两名外国学生,各为一男一女,要求中英文语言有一定基础,有舞台经验者优先考虑。)

Emcees (MC): We need *four Emcees (MC)* for the performance, two Chinese and
two Americans.

Requirements: Chinese who can speak fluent English, Americans who can speak
relatively good amount of Chinese

* 工作人员 (会场布置,背景布置,灯光音乐,舞台美术,造型化妆,后台监控,后勤人员等,人数不限,男女不限)*

Staffs:

Staff is responsible for the decoration of auditorium, lights, art work and
styling, etc)

* 各省代表各一名 (男女不限,有一定艺术基础者优先。)*

One representative from *each province* of China, students who have
experience get priority.

 如果你想推荐优秀的演出节目或表演者/团体,或者有好的建议,也请与我们联系。

*报名截止日期**11**月**5**日。***

If you want to recommend good shows and performance crews, or if you have
suggestions, please contact with us. Closing date of entries: November 5th.

 若想了解更多关于春晚的情况,可点击以下网址浏览2009年春晚表演:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGNu8THCX2E

If you want to know more about the Spring Festival Performance, click the
link above:

 期待你的参与,感谢你的支持。

Hope you can be part of the performance, thanks for supporting!

*Please contact with **us:*

*联系人:***

*黄惠榕** Popo Huang: 740-818-8520  **洪叶**Solar Hong: 740-590-7824 *

*高灵娃** Chloe Gao:740-818-7740    **杨丹菲** Danfei Yang: 209-207-8972***

*
*

*Weijia Zhang *

*President of CSSA*