[Cssa-L] sublease Apartment from January 2010-June 2010

An Yan anyan0401 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Oct 19 16:34:28 EDT 2009

hi, everyone
I'm giving this information for my friend.
She is looking for a female sublessor from January-June 2010. Move in-date can be in the end of December with no extra rent fees. It is the largest bedroom in the apartment with it's own bathroom. There are currently two other female roommates that also each have their own bedroom and bathroom who are very nice and clean-up after themselves. All utilities including cable, internet, heat, air conditioning, and washer and dryer are included in the $585.00 rent. The rent is discounted $20.00 a month from the $605 that the leasing office would give it to you.  You also do NOT have to to pay the $100.00 security deposit, and will get this money when you move out (assuming there are no damages to the apartment). Location is within a mile of campus, and they offer a bus service to and from campus every weekday.  Ishe would be happy to show you the apartment and let you meet the roommates if you are interested.  If you are interested and and have any
 questions please feel free to contact her.
Her name is Carolyn  and  e-mail is cz293105 at ohio.edu.