[Cssa-L] one bedroom apartment available in WINTER BREAK

嘉凌梁 lin_june1987 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:36:30 EDT 2009

Hi!

There is one bedroom apartment available in Athens Apartment from NOV. 29- DEC. 29, we have very nice furnitures inside. We have gas, interenet, Chinese TV channels in our apartment. Moreover, there is a very intersting dog need you to be taken care of during the period you live here.
If you are interested, please call 740-591-5260. we can talk about the price through the phone.

Jazzy

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!