[Cssa-L] Cell phone in family plan sublease

xiaoyong lu xiaoyonglv at 126.com
Tue Oct 6 21:51:28 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have a cell phone to sublease, which is a mobile phones in a 550 min at&t family plan. This family plan is shared by three cell phones,and still has one year remained. It will be available since October 12th, 2009 and could be used until November 2010, the monthly charge is about $25-27.I will provide you a cell phone and accessaries.

We usually can not use the whole minutes per month, and the rest minutes could be used in later month. Until now we already have Rollover Minutes
about 3674 min remained. If you are interested in, please email me to make an appointment. Thanks!

Xiaoyong