[Cssa-L] The International Dinner on Oct 10th

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:39:10 EDT 2009

Dear All:
        On this Saturday International Student Union will hold a
international dinner party at Baker Ballroom, 6-9pm. Two Chinese students
(Qianyi Zhou and Danfei Yang)will represent CSSA to attend this event as
cook.  Now we need two volunteers to help them with servicing food and
cleaning. It will be great chance to make friends all over the world, so
don't be shy, please contact with me if you are interested.
       Tell your friends to come to the dinner, because each dish represents
a different culture and it will be hard to find anywhere else. You
can purchase tickets on international student office(3rd floor Baker Center)
and they also set up a table in front of Baker Center's 4th floor.
Have a good one.

Best
Weijia Zhang
President of CSSA