[Cssa-L] from Ye (Solar) Hong, support CSSA for the upcoming Spring Festival show

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 16:08:57 EDT 2009

Congrats to President ZHANG Weijia!!!
And it is my pleasure to be the Vice-President to support you, and to work with our Treasure HE Lu!!
Just a quick reminder for every member in CSSA, the next big event is the SPRING FESTIVAL SHOW!!! If anyone has ideas or would like to participate in the show, please feel free to reply this email.
And President ZHANG will have official announcement for the future plan of our CSSA soon.

Last but not least, thank you for your support for the Mid-Autumn Festival event and the voting!!!

Have a great day!!

Best regards,
Solar

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:

Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.