[Cssa-L] Thanks for everyone who cheered up for China last night! Don't forget Mid-autumn celebration on Saturday!

何璐 helu001 at 163.com
Thu Oct 1 15:37:41 EDT 2009

Hi,friends

Thanks for everybody who came to the gathering last night, I believed we all had a good night together.
I feel very proud of our country, the 60th anniversary showed us and the world how great our home country is and how all ethnic groups are actually closely united together. Since last night, I still couldn't get out of the excitement. Chinese people are full of confidence in the future and we cannot be prouder of the development and progress of our great motherland.
Thanks for everybody again!!!

P.S
Don't forget the coming up Mid-autumn festival celebration along with president election will be held on this Saturday,1:00pm
at Dairy Lane Shelter(next to Ohio University Inn and Summit Apartment). Please don't be late because the president election will be held first.

LU HE
(何璐)