[Cssa-L] ride needed to airport Friday

Kaia DeMatteo kaiadematteo at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 19:39:38 EST 2009

I am looking for a ride to the airport in Columbus Airport Friday November 27 anytime in the morning but preferably around 11am to catch my flight at 2:00.  If you are already going to Columbus and looking for someone to SHARE gas, please contact me as soon as possible. I am not looking for an expensive taxi service or people trying to overcharge and make a business.   Please let me know how much you would like for gas.  When other have driven, they usually ask 10-15 dollars to share.

Thank you, Kaia