[Cssa-L] Two bedroom available from winter quarter to the summer

lilylee8873 lilylee8873 at 163.com
Sat Nov 7 15:27:54 EST 2009

Hi, all,

We have two bedrooms in a three-bedrooms apartment available.

It locates in Apt 37-608, Riverpark tower, two bathrooms, a  large dining room, a full-furniture kitchen and a broad balcony.  Each  of them costs 433$ per month.

You can move in next quarter. The room are due to the beginning of July. You can stay until the end of the contract, or you can check out at the end of the spring quarter if you want.

If you are interested in this information, please contact me. My cell phone number is 740-818-8299

JC Chen