[Cssa-L] 3-Bedroom Apt for Sublease

Guo, Meng mg248308 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 5 00:36:40 EST 2009

Dear All,

As my roommates and I will move to another city, we have a 3-bedroom apt for sublease from Dec. to Jun. 2010. It's located at 363 Richland Ave. It's about 10-minute walk to campus. The rent is 578.40 of one bedroom and 609 of the rest two bedrooms. The rent includes all the following:

every room is fully furnished

a walk-in closet

electricity, water

3 individual bathrooms (every room has a bathroom)

laundry, that means you don't need to spend extra bucks to wash your clothes outside

high speed wireless internet

fitness center

swimming pool

computer lab

free parking

The apartment is newly opened. We have been living here for 2 months. If you're interested in our apartment, you can visit us anytime you want.  Please feel free to contact me at mg248308 at ohio.edu<mailto:mg248308 at ohio.edu>.

Thanks,
Meng