[Cssa-L] Need a room from Jun 12th to Jun 21st, in commons will be better!

wq396507 at ohio.edu wq396507 at ohio.edu
Sun May 31 12:13:10 EDT 2009

Hi,
   For some reason I am looking for a room in University Commons only
from
6/12 to 6/20. If you think you can offer it plz reply this email and
tell me
about the detail. BTW, I am a male. And if anyone is possible to
offer a room
during the period please reply this email because I know tow other
friends are
looking for the same thing as me, a male and a female. So, waiting
for your
good news.
Thank you and sorry to bother others.

Wenjian