[Cssa-L] Rooms are available in University Commons during Summer

wq396507 at ohio.edu wq396507 at ohio.edu
Mon May 25 17:35:44 EDT 2009

Hi,
   For those who are staying here through this summer and still wondering
where to live, here's a choice. We have 1 one room for both of the summer
sessions and 1 room for the 2nd session. Both male or female are welcome
because we've had both genders residences in this apartment already, everyone
is expected here. If you plan to stay here for only 1 session, or for the
whole summer, that would also be fine. Please reply this mail and we will
figure out the price and other detail.
Thanks & sorry to bother others!
PS: We're just normal students not businessmen, we are not planning to earn
any profit by the rent.

                                                               Wenjian Qian

´ó¼ÒºÃ,
ÄÐÉúÅ®Éúס¿Í¶¼¿ÉÒÔ,ÒòΪÕâ·¿×Ó±¾À´¾ÍÄÐŮס¿Í¶¼ÓÐ,´ó¼ÒÒ²Ïà´¦ºÍÄÀ. Èç¹ûÄãÖ»ÊÇ´òËã
ÒÔÉÏ
±§Ç¸´òÈŸ÷λ.
                                                                 Ǯμ¡