[Cssa-L] Cell Phone Sublease

Weizheng Hunter Huang hunter_hola at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 14:54:55 EDT 2009

Hi there,
My friend left two T-mobile SIM cards to me and anyone who's interested in their family plan (two lines) can sublease it. Now one of the lines has been taken by a friend so only one is left.
Basic info of the plan:
1. The whole plan includes 700 minutes per month, unlimited minutes over weekends and evenings (9pm-7am), unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile, unlimited between the 2 lines in this plan, voice mail, caller ID, 3-way conference, and more.
2. It's around $30 per month for each line (number). NO cell phone handset is provided, which means you had better have your own handset that can function in the States.
3. The current service contract will expire by the end of the Spring Quarter but you can use it as long as you want because my friend would like to extend the contact if both the two lines will be subscribed.
4. The two phone numbers are both very good if you like lucky numbers.
If you are interested, please answer this email.
Sorry bothering others.

Hunter