[Cssa-L] 品酒会(wine tasting)

琼燕 许 josephine343_lovely at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:46:14 EST 2009

大家好~~

我是新闻系的研究生许琼燕,我们正在举办一次品酒会作为我们公关课的结课project。这次品酒会由我们公关小组和bella vino合作举办的,提供了包括Hors d’Oeuvres 在内的一系列很不错的洋酒,而且也是一次学习如何在business场合社交和品酒的很好的机会。个人觉得这个活动真的很不错,因为每种酒都有饼干,奶酪和水果(像是浇有巧克力的草莓之类)与其搭配,所以会是一次很棒的体验。本次活动将在Ohio university Inn举行,时间是3月8日下午4点开始。OU学生票价是20美元,其他人30美元。如果有人需要买票的话,请联系我。

电话是:5103781201. 邮箱地址:josephine343_lovely at hotmail.com

希望大家可以尝试一下,多多支持吧:)感谢那些已经支持我们活动的人@_@

如果打扰到其他人,非常抱歉~

hi everyone:)

i'm a journalism major student, and right now we are holding a wine tasting as our Public Relations class project. Guests to the wine tasting have the opportunity to enjoy Hors d’Oeuvres and a unique variety of specialized wines. Plus, the tasting presents a networking opportunity with local professionals while learning how to socialize in a business atmosphere. Tickets are $20 for OU Student and $30 for General People. Tickets can be purchased at Bella Vino or contacting Qiongyan Xu through mobile phone 5103781201 or email josephine343_lovely at hotmail.com. Must be 21 years-old or older to attend.

Where: Ohio University Inn

When: March 8, 4:00 pm.

Why: each wine has the cracker, cheese, or fruit going with it, so it's really awesome. Besides, it's a good opportunity to learn how tp socialize in a business setting, and also learn the basic knowledge about wine~Join us and have fun.

Please support our activity. Sorry to bother others.