[Cssa-L] Participating in Chinese language research and earn $5

Chao-Yang Lee leec1 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 1 22:17:58 EST 2009

Many thanks to those who responded to my last post. I'm still looking for
Chinese speakers for a research study on gender identification from speech.
Participants will sit in a quiet room, listen to sounds played by a
computer, and make simple responses by pressing buttons. The study takes
less than 30 minutes, and participants will be paid $5 upon completion.

Qualifications: Native speakers of Mandarin Chinese (that means you grew up
speaking Putonghua), age 18-30, with normal hearing.

Contact: Lauren Dutton (ld309604 at ohio.edu) or Gayatri Ram
(gr144007 at ohio.edu) to schedule an appointment.

Please considering participating. You will make a contribution to science
while making some extra cash.

Best,

Chao-Yang Lee

Chao-Yang Lee
Assistant Professor
School of Hearing, Speech and Language Sciences
Ohio University
Grover Center W225
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: 740-593-0232