[Cssa-L] Moving sale (Things are new)

琼燕 许 josephine343_lovely at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:42:27 EDT 2009

Hi, everyone,
I have several brand new bottles of body lotion, a new adaptor (from chinese plug to American plug), a new bath ball and a dress(only worn twice)for sale.

body lotion  2$  (350ml; mild banana vanilla smell)
adaptor(from chinese plug to American plug)   5$
Dress  65$ (This is a black formal dress. I bought it when i was in the women's choir, and if someone wants to join the women's
               singing in OU, this dress is required to buy. It was brought at 98$)
Bath Ball  1$

if anyone is interested, please reply this email or call 510-378-1201. Sorry to bother others.

大家好,

我有几瓶新的lotion,一个新的电源转换器(美标),一个新的沐浴球和一条晚礼裙裙(只穿过2次)出售。

lotion  2美元(350毫升,香蕉香草味道)

电源转换器  5美元

沐浴球  1美元

晚礼服  65美元(这条晚礼服我只穿过2次,是我当时加入OU女生合唱团的时候买的,因为最后的汇报演出必须穿着。如果有人要加入合唱团的话,这个是必须买的:)买的时候是98美元,决定65美元出售。有兴趣的话可以看一下)

如果有人需要的话,请回复此邮件或者拨打510-378-1201。抱歉打扰到其他人:)