[Cssa-L] [ou_cssa_soccer] [soccer]OUTDOOR, 3:30 PM this Saturday, Walmart (did I say Walmart?)

Guy Klein guyklein1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 12:03:25 EDT 2009

Hey Guys,

I was around Walmart this morning and they removed the little sized goals that were there before.  The grass is short and the field flat but wet and there are only the full size big goals.

On the other hand, at the Riverpark/rugby field, the grass is really long and the field is not as wet but also not as flat.  However, they do have some small-medium size goals up there (the lacross goals with the nets).

I hope that this doesn't create confusion.  Walmart should be fine, but we need to bring some cones or something for goals.  Otherwise, Riverpark would be okay (except for the long grass).

Guy

 guyklein1 at yahoo.com
Phone: (740) 274-0845