[Cssa-L] Car for Sale ($3400)

Liu Yi willaliu at 126.com
Mon Jun 15 16:19:38 EDT 2009

Hello,

We have a 1999 mazda 626 (V6) for sale, 98587miles, clean title, only ask for $3400, and price negotiable.

Sunroof, Automatic Transmission, Alloy Wheels, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, CD Player, Stereo/Tape, Antilock Brakes, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Power Mirrors, Rear Defrost...

However, there is a small hole on the right side bumper. We hit a tree when we almost stopped the car in the snow storm last year. We guarantee the car was not hurt at all because we checked the hole in Firestone car service. And, we have already cut down the price because of this hole.

If you are interested, please call me at 7405910708 or just reply this email. Thank you very much!

Yao