[Cssa-L] A room for sublease (short-term)

House ohiouclass2009 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:53:26 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I'd like to sublease my room in Garden for a very short period of time, from
Jun15 to Jun30. If you are looking for a temporary housing or a short stay
during the summer. This would be your perfect choice.
The price is surprisingly $110 for this whole period (16 days). If you
prefer, you can also rent on a day-to-day basis at $9 per day. This price
also includes furniture, electricity and many more. Please reply to this
email if intereted. More details available upon request.

Thank you for your time!