[Cssa-L] Fw: $280 furnished bedroom available now

Jia Guo aspen.guo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 09:27:46 EDT 2009

Hi,
We have a nice bedroom in a big Two-floor house for rent from NOW to the end of summer. If you like it, you can stay for the next academic year. Washer & dryer, very quiet and nice environment, nice backyard, fully furnished, central A/C, 15 min walking uptown.
The rent will be $280 per month plus utilities. Roommates are all graduate students. Male and Female are all welcomed.

email me at back or call me at 937-768-2495 if you need more information

Aspen :)