[Cssa-L] One bedroom needed for 09-10 academic year.

klax0969 klax0969 klax0969 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:15:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am applying for a two bedroom apt. in carridge hill or athens apartments
for 09-10 academic year. I am a very quiet male grad student. The regular
rest from 12:00am to 7:40am is demanded for the roommate. Anyone have
interest just reply this mail or call me @740-27-2097.

If you are a new student, I can help you to rent one room before you arrive
here, and quiet, no smoking inside house anytime, no party, and regular
sleeping from 12:00am-7:40am is demanded.

If you have one bedroom to sublease for 09-10year, just feel free to contact
me.