[Cssa-L] Rides are available from now to September.

wei zhang myohiou at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:49:41 EDT 2009

Hi, all,

We can provide a ride from Athens to Columbus and from Columbus airport back
to Athens. We have 2 big vans with 7 seats in each van. We only provide ride
to a group more than 3 people, we charge a total of $110 for the first 3
people and $30 for each additional person. We can send you to in Columbus
airport from Athens OR pick  you up from Columbus airport back to Athens.

Of course, for the new students, you can make a reservation for the airport
shuttle (August 20-September 6) at: http://www.ohio.edu/transportation
and you can also check the checklist before you come:
http://www.ohio.edu/isfs/

There are some other shuttle service available at:
http://www.athensshuttle.com/   or http://www.athensairportexpress.com/

Please notify us with the detailed information(name, phone number, flight
number) at least 48 hours in advance so that we can make the necessary
arrangements for your transportation needs.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Sorry for bother others.