[Cssa-L] one big and nice bedroom available

Wuhuihua wuhuihuaapply at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jul 22 01:00:20 EDT 2009

Hello, Everyone:
   My friends need a roomate that can live with them from September 1st,2009 to Agust 1st,2010.
    My friends are very nice and easily going person, and they are good at cooking.
   And if someone is intersted in it, pelease e-mail me back.And if you moved into my friend's house, hope your guys can care about each other.
    The house's adress:1 Prmeroy RD,APTC1.
     This house is very nice, including 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen room. there are 2 floors.the total price per month could be $340, including internet fee.
   But it doesn;t incldues electric fee, and water.
   15mins by walking

   Thanks a lot

   Sincerely
    Huihua