[Cssa-L] sublease a room

yangfrank_yum yangfrank_yum at 126.com
Tue Jul 7 13:10:34 EDT 2009

hi,everyone,
I have a good room to sublease which is one room of a beautiful house, located at East State Street near Premium Video.The lease will be ended on June 30, 2010, and the price is $300 per month, and water,electricity, and internet fee varies depend on what you consume, normally, the average is $50.
And it is not far away from campus, and the roommates are very nice and warm hearted (one Chinese couple and one American girl,the two female are PhD students).
If you are interested in, please connect with me as soon as possible.

yang