[Cssa-L] room available for Spring Quarter

chris krystjas at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 15:32:17 EST 2009

Hi everyone,   One room in a two-bedroom apartment(Face II) in Carriage Hill is available for Spring Quarter.
The rent is 245 per month including heat and water.
I am a male grad student and  either male or female is welcome.
My roommate moves out at the end of March, so  the room will be empty last day of March.   If you are interested in it.  Please contact with me through email first krystjas at yahoo.com Thanks, Sorry to bother others.  Krys