[Cssa-L] looking for "Mo Zhou"

lxae777 at sina.com lxae777 at sina.com
Fri Feb 13 14:19:06 EST 2009

 I got an mail in my mailbox that should be sent to Mo Zhou. "Important Documents Enclosed" is printed on the envelop, so I looked the letter to see if I can find the information about Mo Zhou( I am very sorry for that). There is insurance identification card in the letter, I think it is for the car insurance, and it is from "Progressive" company.
If Mo Zhou see this letter, contact me ASAP. Or someone know him please tell him. My phone number is: 740-274-2127.
Thank you very much. Sorry to bother others.
Xi Liu