[Cssa-L] Room for sublease

null octas at 163.com
Wed Feb 4 22:54:00 EST 2009

Hi, I'm interested in renting your room. I'm a grad student, male, quite and clean. I wonder if I could go to your apt and take a look before I decide. Please contact me if you have time this weekend to show me around. Thank you in advance. My cell: 7402741695

在2009-02-05,"ATHENS ANDOVER" <athens726 at gmail.com> 写道:

Hi guys,
One living room around Athens Apartment is available from March. The living room is very large and clean. The roomates are all very nice! If you are intereted, please reply this email. The price is $200/month.
Sorry to bother others!