[Cssa-L] Moving sale update

ex ods lioqyz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 23:49:41 EST 2009

Moving sale. Here is the list. I live in Carriage Hill. Feel free to email
me or call me at 740-274-9889

1.     Hairer Air conditioner 5200 BTU with plastic plate which is necessary
for resident in Carriage Hill Apts. Ask for  $50       1 year old
 Original price $110

2. HoneyWell HEPA air purifer       Ask for  $25    1 year old    Original
price $50

Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Honeywell-HHT-011-Compact-Purifier-Permanent/dp/B000N9CPQK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1261153733&sr=1-4-spell

3. Microwave oven                $10

4. Desk (made of steel)                $ 5

5. Desk light                            $ 3

6. floor lamp                      $12 include 5 lamps

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10800258

7.  Humidifier                           $ 5

*Baby staff: *

1. Feeding and infant support pillow          $  10

2. Baby bajorn baby carrier                   $  10

3.Baby Crib set                        Price see the following link

4.Pampers size 2 diaper size            Price see the following link

Please see the following link

Link: http://athensohio.craigslist.org/bab/1529999694.html

 I have a twin size box and king size box which are not in good condition
but still be useful. One may get it for free.

Best!