[Cssa-L] for SALE: CLASSIC model camera in EXECELLENT condition!

Ximing Li lxm1117 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:30:58 EST 2009

Hi all,
I have a digital camera for sale now. The item is in almost new condition. I
bought it as new last year. Now I just got my DSLR and was short of money.
So I decided to sell this digital camera. This model is very classic and
have several great features. One is the 16:9 wide screen mode which makes
the view of the picture very interesting (3:2 and 4:3 mode are included as
well). Another one is the manual functions it provides, including the
exposure controls, aperture controls, focus, ISO...Also the lense has a
range from 28mm wide angle to 112mm and lense is LEICA DC lense.

The accessories are included: 2G memory card, battery, battery charger, USB
cable and the camera case.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question!

There is also any ebay link for this selling:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270500943764&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Contact be by calling: 7405919064 or reply: lxm1117 at gmail.com

Thanks a lot!!

--