[Cssa-L] a bedroom in riverpark tower available

Chen, Jincheng jc963109 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 31 15:17:25 EDT 2009

There is a bedroom in riverpark tower(RPT) from Sept. to next July. This apartment is less than 10-minutes walking-distance from anywhere in campus.
The roommates are two Chinese girls, pretty and nice. So only female candidates will be considered.
It would be 1300 d/quarter(gas and water included). You will share a nice kitch(full furnitured), a big living room and a balcony. FYI, there is a gym room in RPT, which is very convenient for girls, especially who want to keep slim. My cell phone number is 740-818-8299. Call me if you are interested for this room.

Sincerely,
Chen