[Cssa-L] Looking for a roommate for Carriage Hill 2-bedroom apartment

Yee Luo yiluo2003 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:21:39 EDT 2009

Hi:

One bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment in Carriage Hill phaseII is available from the end of August. The rent is 250$ per month for the large room which is 1/3 larger than the small room. Water and gas is free.

I am looking for a roommate who is clean, quiet and responsible.  Graduate student preferred. If you are interested, please drop me an email or call me at 740-274-1410.

Thanks and sorry for bothering others.

Sincerely Yours

Yee