[Cssa-L] Looking for one roommate for leasing 4-bedroom apartment in riverpark

王远 wangyuannana at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:41:58 EDT 2009

Hi, we are three graduate students and want to lease a 4-bedroon apartment
in riverpark. There is a discount currently for 12-month leasing, so
actually the rental fee is $309/month. we can move in on Sep.1st. the
cooking and heating are all included in the rental fee, we only need to pay
for the electricity fees. there is computer room where internet, printing
and copying are free. We are looking for the 4th roommate who is clean and
quiete. If you are interested,please contact me. graduate student prefered.
740-590-7614
sorry to bother others.
我们3个人意欲找第四个室友一起租riverpark的四人间(2卫),9月1号即可入住!。8月31日前签约有折扣,可以免除一个月房租,折算下来每个月$309。做饭和暖气都是用气,不用另外付钱,只需付电费和网费。公寓里有免费的电脑室,网络,打印,复印都是免费的。riverpark
在校内,很方便,而且有免费的bobcat公车。我们想找一个安静的室友,有意者请联系740-590-7614.