[Cssa-L] Futon wood frame and mattress for sale

Kaia kaiadematteo at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 11:39:34 EDT 2009

I have a futon frame and mattress for sale that are in excellent condition.

Futon frame, full wood with a spring that folds into a couch.
I am selling for 55 dollars

The futon mattress I am asking for 25 dollars.

If you buy the frame, you can get the mattress for free.  You can also have the foam that I bought which makes it thicker.  I live in Riverpark Towers and you can come look at it anytime after August 25th.  It needs to be out by the 28th because I will be vacating my apartment then.  Please email me if you are intersted.  Thanks.