[Cssa-L] A room in 2-bedroom Carriage Hill available.

Yee Luo yiluo2003 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:06:33 EDT 2009

Hi:

One bed room in a two-bedroom apartment in Carriage Hill phraseII is available by the end of August. The rent is 250$ per month for the larger room. Water and gas is free. You future roommate is a quiet, easy-going girl. Graduate student preferred. If you are interested, please drop me an email or call me at 740-274-1410.

Thanks and sorry for bothering others.

Sincerely Yours

Yee