[Cssa-L] MAZDA3 FOR SALE $7500

詹夏 xiaxialkeke at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 16 23:47:59 EDT 2009

2004 Mazda 3i excellent condition

740-590-7146

Color: Golden

Interior: Tan

Type: 4 door Sedan

Miles: 81000

Engine: 4-cylinder 2.0 Liter

Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic

Cd player, Air Conditioning, Driver Air Bag, Bucket Seats, Front Wheel
Drive, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Passenger Air Bag, Rear Defrost, Cloth
Seats, Intermittent Wipers, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Passenger Air
Bag On/Off Switch, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Driver and Passenger Vanity
Mirror, Steering, AM/FM Stereo, and more.

My car is in excellent condition and extremely comfortable for
driving! If i don't leave the USA, i would not like to sell it!! All of
my friends who drive my car for a test love my car a lot! Now i provide an offer with $7500. Please email
me or call me for any more information!you are gonna love it!!

All it needs is YOU!!

call me now! 740-590-7146

Xia Zhan

 Location: Athens
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests