[Cssa-L] Help~!! Need a ride to Wal-Mart this Weekend!!!!

null octas at 163.com
Sat Aug 15 12:55:07 EDT 2009

Hi there, I can give you a ride. Let me know when you'd like to go. It'll be better if you can do it after 8:30pm today. But my time is flexible, so let me know. Best, Yu

在2009-08-15,"Yacong Yuan" <violayuan11 at gmail.com> 写道:

Hi Everybody,
Is there anyone going to Wal-Mart this weekend?
This is Yacong. I just arrived in Athens at 13th Midnight and moved-in to 1104 Commons yesterday morning.
This is my first time in US and I have a very long purchasing list (most of them are all kinds of small gadgets...despite a standing lamp, rice-cooker, and clothes natural dryer? which might look like a huge griller~).
So I badly need a ride from Commons (15 Shafer Street) to Wal-Mart. (Anyone living in Commons or Gardens will go to Wal-Mart this weekend?)
I am willing to treat my helper a meal as she/he likes.

BTW, I will be at Chase in the morning this Sat. (Today). So if you are interested in, pls REPLY to me as soon as possible.

Seriously, I badly NEED HELP. Yesterday I nearly passed out on the street. I have to walk back and forth from Commons to Baker Center, Chase, .... all on my feet, plus some wrong ways I made~

I nearly passed out when I lost my way back yesterday. With No Cellphone, No Internet, No Car to ride or to drive, I am really dying on the street at that moment. What is worse, there is no one on that street, not to mention a car passing by!!!!

It took me a whole day and I only managed to finish 2 things on my to-do list.
As I am still puzzled by my jet-log and could hardly sleep at night~  I actually can't walk that much...
I need your HELP!!! SOS!!!!

Anyone interested in, pls write back to me or simply come and knock on my door 1104.
Sorry to bother others...

THX & Best Regards,
Yacong