[Cssa-L] one room to sublease

jiuqing cheng chengjiuqing at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:57:57 EDT 2009

Hi, we have one room to sublease. The room is located in a house in 102
street, about 1.25 miles from campus.

Top Floor Bedroom:
Queen-sized bed, closet, 2 bed-side stands, tiled wooden floors + personal
lounge space
Dimensions: 28'x13' – a real pad!
($450 per month + split bills)

Bills include basic cable package + high speed internet, and will be approx
$50 per month each in the summer, and $80 in winter.

Other features of the house:

Off-street parking for 3 cars + bicycles etc;
Rear garden, and good-sized patio for BBQs, etc;
Good-sized living room & dining room, well-equipped kitchen, abundant
storage space in cellar;
Comes with washer/dryer facilities, and most other furnishings.
The initial lease will be for a year, and we can go from there.

Two friendly male housemates are newly admitted graduate students. I am from
China and another (Marcus) from UK.

If you have any questions or are interested about the house, please feel
free to contact with Marcus, marcusfila at gmail.com. He has photos and more
detailed information about the house.

Sorry to disrupt others.