[Cssa-L] Sublease a Room in Commons

Huihui Xu sarahxh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:42:31 EDT 2009

Help a friend to post a sublease information:

Hi

My room is available to sublease in Summer.

I am going to graduate in the beginning of June and my room is until August
1st.(If you need, you can can talk to rental office and renew the lease for
a longer time). I live in University Commons where is near the Campus and
good for new coming students. The rental is 333 dollars per month including
all furniture. I also have some living utilities which I would like to leave
to the new student who live in my apartment. BTW, it is an apartment for
female.  NOTE: if you have friends, we still have two more room would be
available in summer in the same apartment. You can call me or email me for
more details.

My contact information is 740-707-6871, email to: fishwangjing at hotmail.com

Jing