[Cssa-L] Studio Apartment for Sublease from June through August - flexible

Kaia DeMatteo kaiadematteo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 21:50:16 EDT 2009

I would like to sublease my studio apartment at Riverpark Towers from June through August-September.  My dates are flexible.  It is a very clean and quiet place.  I would like to find a responsible student.  Please email me for more details and questions if you are interested.  You will not have any roommates and will have the place to yourself.  There is a kitchen, full bathroom, and the kitchen and bedroom are in one place all together.

Thank you,
Kaia