[Cssa-L] Room available in Mill Street Village

femuwo :-) femuwo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 16:36:29 EDT 2009

Hi all

I am looking for a roommate to share a two-bedroom apartment in Mill Street Village starting from 1st July 09 . Your rent is around $450 per month include gas, water and trash (shared by two).

All utilities, like cable, internet, gas, trash, water,central air/heat and electricity are included in the rent.  Some furniture optionally included.  Campus is just minutes walk or free CATS Bus is available every 15 Minutes.

 I am a graduate student, If anyone interested in it, please email me back. Thanks.

荣